Wednesday, September 15, 2010

no battery is a no go

Wow I really didn't realize how much I depended on my computer until I could no longer use it. Word to the wise: don't over charge your battery, apparently it weakens it over time, my bad!

There are so many little life lessons I have recently learned that I never knew I had to. Learning doesn't end after you graduate that's for sure. People are constantly changing and expectations are always evolving. Actions definitely speak louder then words, and the truth will always reveal itself in time. If something is too difficult and isn't working out, it's probably not right to begin with. It is so important to cheerish those late night enlightments, and embrace the random creative moments. Stop caring about what people think and dance like no one is watching because in the end no one really cares. And just when you think everything is moving so fast, life has a little way of slowing down just long enough to make you appreciate what you have, because nothing ever comes easy.